- Aywon's premium "Big Apple" products have a unique design that meets New York City Schools specifications
- Aywon has a "100% inspection" policy. If it doesn't meet specification, it isn't shipped
- All products are shipped in special packaging designed to avoid any damage during shipment
- All boards are built to tight specifications with no more than 1/16" variance from specification
- Ceramite P3 writing surfaces have a manufacturer's "lifetime" warranty. This means that the writing surface will remain in useable condition for as long as you have the board mounted to a wall.
- The Value Series "Fused Film" writing surface has a two-year warranty
- Aywon has been producing chalk boards since 1954
- Aywon is managed by the family that owns it.
- Buy "Direct From the Manufacturer"
- Competitive pricing since Aywon "cuts out the middle man"
- A broad product line of standard products with optional up-grades matched to specific products
- White, Green, Black and Slate Ceramite P3 writing surface
- Four aluminum and one wood frame series
- Economical "Value Series" with "Fused Film" white or black writing surfaces
- Two aluminum and one wooden marker/chalk trays
- 1" and 2" Cork Display Rails with a wide selection of accessories
- Erasers, chalk, markers and other supplies
- Fast delivery, with 177 items "fast ship"
- Product specifications, architectural drawings, installation instructions and maintenance suggestions are available on the web site
- Easy-to-understand installation instructions included with every product
- Toll free phone number: 1-800-523-6671
ü Custom products built to your specification
- Chalk Boards and Marker Boards of virtually any size between 18 inches tall by 24 inches wide to 5 feet tall by 60 feet wide, and larger
- Your replacement board will fit in the old space
- Bulletin/Tack Boards available in natural cork, 12 Forbo Cork colors, 6 Vinyl colors and 6 Fabric colors. Additional colors/fabrics are available as "special order"
- Combination Chalk/Marker/Cork/Fabric/Vinyl boards in dozens of combinations and configurations
- Vertical and Horizontal Sliding Units with up to four boards in a 24' case
- Surface-mount and recessed Display Cases of up to 48" deep and 144" wide with hinged or sliding glass doors
- Surface-mount and recessed Bulletin Boards 3" deep and 96" wide with hinged or sliding glass doors
- We can meet tight specifications:
- "Industry Standard" colors and materials plus special-order materials to match other manufacturer's specifications
- Challenge our engineering and manufacturing capability with your own unique design
- Call 1-800-523-6671 for a no-cost quote
ü Aywon's sister company, Panel Solutions, Inc., is a custom manufacturer of acoustical panels and baffles.
- See their product line at www.panelsolutions.com
- Aywon and Panel Solutions products are manufactured at the same location so the product lines can be shipped together on the same truck